Tuesday, December 20, 2005

We loved Seattle -- even in the rain

We adored Seattle. In fact, we haven't enjoyed a city together that much since. . . well, EVER! Here we are in a downtown Starbucks at the end of our week-long trip, just before departing for the airport. On this day we toured downtown and saw a couple of wonderful art galleries where we saw, among other wonderful stuff, bunches of exquisite glass work by Dale Chihuly and a little bit of William Morris, too.
The Olympic Forest, Mount Ranier, the city, the art galleries, the mounted police, the Pike Place Market, the Aquarium, the Sound, the fish & chips, the Starbucks, our good friends the Saylors . . . yes, and even the rain -- it was all good! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connie Z. said...

What a great shot! Beautiful light, Rosanne. I'm enjoying your little corner of the webworld here.

connie

rosanne h said...

Wow, cool! I got my first comment! Yay! :o)
Thanks, Connie.
I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed YOUR little corner. Lots of wonderful links and thought provoking posts. I've got to figure out how to do that linking stuff....hmmmmmm